- 4 avocado medium-sized
- 1 cup kentaste coconut cream
- 2 tBsp honey
- 100gms Afrikoa 80%, sugar free dark chocolate with almonds
- Cut the avocados, scoop out the flesh into a bowl Note: To make this dessert more fun, you can use the avocado shells as serving cups. If you do this, make sure to scoop out the flesh carefully so you keep the shell intact. You can also keep the seeds.
- Add the coconut cream and honey to the avocados and blend them well until you obtain a creamy mixture
- Chop up/break the chocolate into fine pieces and add to the mixture
- Serve in cups or the avocado shells and put in the freezer. Keep for at least 30-60 minutes so the cream can begin to properly set. You can also keep it overnight till the cream is more frozen
- If completely frozen, let it out of the freezer for about 30 minutes so it softens
- Enjoy your avocado ice cream!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181