- 1 Frozen Pizza
- 2 cups sliced fresh cremini mushrooms
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup packed arugula
- Pre heat Oven to 260 degrees C
- Heat oil in a pan and add mushrooms, stirring often, until liquid has almost evaporated, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with salt to taste and set aside.
- Spread mushroom mixture over the frozen pizza
- Bake at for 10 to 12 minutes
- Top pizza with arugula and cut into 8 slices.
- A balsamic reduction would go great with this pizza
- You can toss the arugula with lemon juice and your favourite pressed oil like olive, truffle or even avocado
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340